December 21, 2020 4:09 pm
Tags: Christmas, Cosmonauts, Events
2020 has been a very unpredictable and challenging year for the world, Cosmonauts included. However, we managed not only to survive the pandemic, but also to continue growing and expanding. Despite the fact that all of our in-person events were postponed due to COVID-19 pandemic, Cosmonauts introduced a series of virtual offerings and brand new products to our already vast list of services. Here are some of our proudest achievements from 2020:
- We completed our second equity partnership with Ruby Datum – a Virtual Data Room platform.Learn more.
- We held over 30 bespoke virtual seminars and introduced new offerings such as modernisation services and investment sourcing. We helped our client Legal Connection not only to hit its £120k target but to raise over £211k! Learn More.
- We organised an amazing virtual Hackathon competition in collaboration with the leading Legal Tech company Onit! Learn More.
- Cosmonauts extended its Business Development portfolio to include the Agri-Tech industry (CBD) and Space – Tech Industry on top of Legal Tech and IP industries. Read more on our website
- Cosmonauts launched and delivered SPACEtalks.biz, a B2B conference for Space-Tech pioneers. You can find out more about the event here
- We successfully launched two virtual conferences, Legal Innovators Online and Virtual IP Summit!
- Despite the pandemic, Cosmonauts hired four new people in 2020 and welcomed more than 20 interns throughout the year. Owner and CEO Timo Karakashev pledged “we have set a recruitment policy that will assure 80% of our new hires in the next 12 months will be of 25 years old or younger”.
We would like to thank our clients and partners for the trust & support that they showed us this year, with many more exciting projects on the horizon already.
We wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!