The Cosmonauts team are looking for their second in command!
We are looking for Chief Operating Officer or COO to oversee our organisation’s ongoing operations. You will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency and sustainable growth of the business.
The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
The goal of the COO is to drive our vision of becoming the go-to growth partner for any B2B Tech business from high purpose verticals such as Legal & IP Tech, Space Tech, Agri Tech, Environmental Tech and Gov Tech.
Cosmonauts is a multifaceted business offering growth support services to Enterprise Technology Companies. We also own a portfolio of a dozen technology conferences held in the UK, USA, Europe and Asia.
Last but not least we have an Equity Programme, where we are currently a major stakeholder in the Tech Companies – Pekama & Ruby Datum Virtual Data Rooms .
– Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
– Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
– Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
– Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (Marketing, Sales, Project Delivery etc.)
– Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
– Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics
– Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
– Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
– Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, company alliances etc.)
– Present operational strategy recommendations to the CEO based on your market research
– Proven experience as Chief Operating Officer or relevant role
– Understanding of business functions such as Sales, Scaling a Business, HR, Finance, Marketing etc.
– Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
– Experience in fundraising will be a plus
– Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
– Working knowledge of SalesForce
– Outstanding organisational and leadership abilities
– Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
– Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
A little about us:
We are a mad bunch at Cosmonauts, but we have been delivering some of the most premier boutique Legal events across Legal Technology and Intellectual Property sectors in the UK and around the world since 2017 with offices in London and Bulgaria. Our most recent endeavours include events in Space-tech and Agri-tech, with most of our 2020 events run virtually. We are excited to bring back all of our in-person events in 2021!
Cosmonauts is also a Business Consultancy servicing numerous global clients by working with them on their fundraising, business development & marketing strategies. Despite the hardships of the pandemic and the global downturn that has followed Cosmonauts successfully adapted to our new reality without losing any full time team members. We are committed to building a successful business together and we’re looking to bring in young and talented individuals ready to prove themselves in a demanding but rewarding environment.
Our London office is based in Fulham. For more information about the role please contact [email protected]