Marketing Executives are the key to the success of Cosmonauts own brand events across a number of tech based markets including: LawTech, Intellectual Property, Agricultural Tech (ArgiTech), SpaceTech and more. Working with the wider marketing and management teams you will have responsibility for assisting with strategic planning and building relationships with stakeholders of these events including speakers, sponsors, attendees, whilst also supporting wider marketing projects either internally for the Cosmonauts Brand or for external clients.
Do remember not all of this work happens at one time, your days will be structured to work within certain projects allowing you to grow within our business giving you will have the opportunity to work across all arms of the business as a key member of the marketing team
Working under the provision of the Head of Marketing but integrated with Project Managers you day to day tasks will include but not limited to:
- Creation and coordination of marketing activities for specific Cosmonauts own and client events
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to create digital marketing content including website and social media channels for Cosmonauts events
- Coordinate innovative events with support from the team
- Research and put ideas forward for brand development on Cosmonauts events
- Research and monitoring of a rapidly changing tech sectors, becoming the company ‘expert’ on our competitive landscape for one or more tech sectors that Cosmonuats work in
- Coordination of our event partners, sponsors, attendees and internal teams to ensure they have the relevant and necessary information to deliver the campaign efficiently and effectively
- Identifying new and exciting opportunities to engage partners and generate cut through that ultimately leads to the growth of the campaign.
- Contributing to key projects and day-to-day operational activities across the Marketing and Communications team
This role is client facing and requires high attention to detail and efficient, clear communication. The primary role of this intern is to work across multiple event projects with internal project managers to create copy for all marketing materials including social media and where necessary liaise with external event speakers, sponsors and attendees.
On average per physical and virtual event we work with up to 10 event sponsors, 20 speakers and between 50 – 100 of attendees. We are able to work with you to develop an efficient way of working, this role will give you a broader understanding of the role virtual events are to play in a post Covid world.