Despite the hardships of the pandemic and the global downturn that has followed Cosmonauts successfully adapted to our new reality without losing any full time team members. We are committed to building a successful business together and we’re looking to bring in young and talented individuals ready to prove themselves in a demanding but rewarding environment.
We are looking for a budding web developer who has the ability to design, build, amend, debug code and test websites for Cosmonauts. They will work with colleagues and in some cases clients to understand website requirements to deliver the most appropriate deliverable.
Key responsibilities of this role:
- Work closely with designers, project managers, client experience and demand colleagues to deliver great experiences for our brand website, events websites and clients.
- Help plan and organise your own work packages to meet deadlines and milestones in collaboration with our delivery leads.
- Test code and deploy projects to live server environments.
- Propose future proofed solutions to requests in collaboration with your wider team.
- Developing existing website on web building platforms such as WordPress and Wix.
As you learn on the job you will get to a point where you can programme and template fully responsive, dynamic websites using current best practice.
Creating the website architecture.
Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
Installing and setting up WordPress themes and plugins.
Conducting website performance tests.
Troubleshooting content issues.
SEO best practices