And just like that… Legal Innovators California is over!
Over three years ago after delivering Legal Innovators UK, Richard Tromans of Artificial Lawyer and Timo of Cosmonauts sat down over a beer and said, “Screw it, let’s do a show on the West Coast”. The rest is history!
It was so wonderful to see so many people join us at our inaugural USA iteration of Legal Innovators. Artificial Lawyer and Cosmonauts want to thank you for your continued support, loyalty, and trust throughout the pandemic, but we are sure you’d agree it was well worth the wait!
A Special Thank You
A special thank you must go to all of the speakers who gave up their valuable time to share their insightful views with us. Legal Innovators California was a true showcase of expertise in current and future legal technology innovations!
Additionally, we could not have hosted the show without our forward thinking sponsors: Elevate, ContractPodAi, DISCO, eBrevia by DFIN, Epiq, Evisort, Flatiron Law Group LLP, Gavelytics, Jus Mundi, LinkSquares, Neota, SpotDraft, TermScout, Time by Ping, Wolters Kluwer, Autologyx, Malbek, Bonterms, LexCheck, Checkbox, LawDroid, Pramata, Betty Blocks, Definely, and Trusli.
Finally, a HUGE thank you to all the event attendees who, from the very first to the very last panel, gave true energy and enthusiasm to the event, heckling our speakers, contributing their thoughts in the Q&As, and networking with everyone throughout.
A Picture’s Worth a Thousand Words
We took TONS of photos at the conference and can’t wait to share them with you! Check out a little sneak peak below, and stay tuned for the rest of the photos later this week after we’ve edited them. Feel free to share any photos with your network and make your connections jealous of all the fun you had!
Be sure to share your favorite photos on LinkedIn and Twitter using the hashtag #LegalInnovators and tagging @Cosmonauts and @ArtificialLawyer. We’ll be sure to get back to you!
The LinkedIn post with the most likes one week after the show will receive a special prize… race you to it!
Highlights of the Day
It was wonderful to hear so many compliments about the event! Take a look at a glimpse of some of our favorite moments!
- “It was nice to find [other] enthusiasts on killing the billable hour to enact change in the legal industry” -John Blake, Gemini Legal
- LexCheck and Pramata’s product demonstrations with over 130 participants!
- The ‘Deconstructing Value’ panel with speakers, Prof. Alice Armitage from LexLab @ UC Hastings, Kim Lanza-Russo from Elevate, Joe Davis from Davis Wright Tremaine LLP, Mary O’Carroll from Ironclad Inc and Jay Yonamine from Google had the audience so engaged that we couldn’t even get to all the questions! Thanks for an impactful session!
- David Wang’s KN95 pocket square fashion!
- Jeff Jordan stepped in at the last minute for Time by Ping! What a great presentation on how attorney’s can get more freedom, increase billable hours, and give clients up to 3x more details on their bills.
- The last panel of the show, Legal AI With Everything, had the entire audience giggling and clapping in agreement! What a showcase of charisma!
Share Your Thoughts
What did you think of Legal Innovators California? Fill out the feedback form below and let us know your thoughts. Your feedback helps us to continue improving our event logistics and content.
For completing the survey, you will receive 20% off your tickets and/or sponsorship packages for Legal Innovators California 2.0!
Can’t get enough of Legal Innovators?
We hope you found Legal Innovators California to be an inspiring showcase of insight and knowledge, and that you found it worthwhile to attend! If our Legal Tech exhibition in California wasn’t enough, join us in London on November 10th and 11th for the third year of our UK show! You can click the link below for more information, or check out our previous blog posts on Legal Innovators UK.
Categorised in: Events, Legal Tech