Due to popular demand from our previously successful events, Legal Innovators 2.0 presented by Artificial Lawyer and Cosmonauts, is back and taking place on the 21-22nd of Oct, 2021! With over 22+ exhibits, 60+ speakers, and 300+ attendees in just two days, our legal tech event will have something for everyone!
The event will take place both in-person at St Paul’s, London and online through video livestream.
What is Legal Innovators 2.0 about?
The Legal Innovators events give you the opportunity to learn, share and network amongst other professionals in the same industry through a two-day conference event. The first day will focus on law firms, legal services businesses and legal tech startups, on how they are driving the latest law tech trends and innovation. The second day will focus on innovation among in-house legal teams and legal operations professionals, while exploring clients’ evolving relationships with a range of legal service providers.
Some of the wide array of topics touched upon in this years’ Legal Innovators 2.0 UK include:
- Disaggregating the Law – getting the right people and tech to do the right things.
- Beyond Contract Management – using contract data to drive business insights.
- Inhouse Economics – how legal spending pressure is changing working practices.
Why should I attend?
- Discover the latest trends in legal innovation and be a tech-step ahead
- Engage with professional speakers sharing industry insights and tips
- Network with decision makers representing major law firms and corporate legal teams
- Strengthen existing relationships and make new acquaintances in your industry
Who will be attending?
Expect to meet and hear from an array of great speakers from major law firms, regional and boutique firms, the General Counsel, the Big Four, ALSPs and experts from some of the world’s leading legal tech companies. Some of our notable guest highlights for this year’s event are from McCan Fitzgerald, Addleshaw Goddard, Norton Rose Fulbright, and many other leading industry firms.
You will also have the chance to network with:
- Managing partners and associates of law firms
- In-house lawyers and legal ops professionals
- Innovation directors and officers
- CTOs and CIOs
- Knowledge and project management directors
- Legal academics and law students
And many other individuals from varying roles in the legal industry!
How do I book a spot?
Cosmonauts is excited to welcome you! Please click the link below to book a space for Legal Innovators 2.0.
To find out more on the event details or request a brochure about our event click the button below.
Interested in hosting an event?
The Legal Innovators event series is one of the many law events for students, legal practitioners, and industry professionals that Cosmonauts has hosted. If you would like to inquire about events hosting services, please reach out to our team through [email protected] or through the button below.