Here’s a happy reminder that there’s still time to enter our Memorial Day giveaway for free tickets to our in-person legal tech event happening on June 9th!
We’re giving 10 sets of two delegate passes for Legal Innovators California and the deadline to enter is this Sunday June 5th.
For more details you can read our previous blog or, if you’re feeling lucky, click on the button below for the opportunity to extend the holiday feels.
After 2 successful live events in London, UK, Legal Innovators is finally moving across the pond this June! And so, it is with great pleasure that we bring to you the inaugural Legal Innovators California conference.
Situated in the heart of San Francisco, taking place in the beautiful Bespoke at Westfield venue, it couldn’t be easier to deep dive into the world of legal tech.
For all our friends on the East Coast, it’s an unmissable chance to get your IRL update on the latest legal tech trends, solutions, resources and essential connections. With 5 insightful panels, 30+ amazing exhibitors, 200+ like-minded participants and 20 inspirational speakers, the day is set to your fantastical one-stop-legal-tech shop.
Take the opportunity to equip yourself this June 9th and get in on the discussion with some of the brightest minds in legal innovation.
Time for a Closer Look
Created by Artificial Lawyer, organised by Cosmonauts, Legal Innovators California will be hosting a number of inspiring panels throughout the day. We have a number of outstanding individuals from the world of law, ready to share their personal insights on integrating cutting edge legal innovation into their work processes.
Keep scrolling to see more on the panels we’re hyped about!
Panel Discussion: Reshaping Legal Services
Reshaping Legal Services is a candid discussion on how technology and innovation are making a real difference to legal services delivery, as well as where we are heading and the challenges we face as an industry.
- Vedika Mehera, Innovation Advisor at Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Ned Gannon, President of eBrevia by DFIN
- Leonard Nuara, Founding Partner of Flatiron Law Group LLP
- Ken Crutchfield, Vice President and General Manager at Wolters Kluwer
- Carla Swansburg, Chief Executive Officer of ClearyX
- Nicholas Long, Managing Director | Legal Business Services at Deloitte Tax LLP
Panel Discussion: Deconstructing Value
This panel is a practical look at how legal teams and private practices have found success in streamlining tasks, handling data and cutting costs through the implementation of legal tech.
Found out more in our previous blog.
Panel Discussion: The Growing Demand for Legal Tech Solutions
Get ready as our bar-raising team takes us on an exploration of the legal market’s increasing focus on tech solutions, including analysing incubators, accelerators etc.
Our bar-raising speakers include:
- Mike Devlin, VC Investor at Touchdown Ventures
- Jerry Ting, Co-Founder and CEO of Evisort and Lecturer at Harvard Law School
- Jack Stanovsek, Senior Director, Markets & Growth at Neota
- John Scrudato, Legal Engineering and Data Strategy Manager at Gunderson Dettmer Stough Villeneuve Franklin & Hachigian, LLP
- Matt Patel, COO and Co-Founder of Malbek
- Mona Parsa, Managing Director at Signal Partners
Panel Discussion: Looking for Diamonds in the Mine
Join the Legal Research Revolution and the exponential increase in value of legal data; focusing on the surge in legal research companies.
Our panel gems:
- Rodney Mullins, Senior Manager at McGuireWoods LLP
- Rick Merrill, CEO at Gavelytics
- Jean-Rémi de Maistre, CEO & Co-Founder at Jus Mundi
- Peter Geovanes, Head of Data Strategy, AI & Analytics at Winston & Strawn LLP
Last but not least…
Panel Discussion: Legal AI With Everything
Once NLP tech was just for M&A due diligence. Today this technology along with machine learning has seen very broad use across many part of the legal ecosystem, from billing applications, to contract negotiation, to predictive analytics, and much more. In this panel, we explore where things are now and where they are heading.
Led by techy panellists:
- David Wang, Chief Innovation Officer at Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Jonathan Greenblatt, VP of Legal at LinkSquares
- Niket Desai, VP of Product at Time by Ping
- Shashank Bijapur, Co-Founder & CEO at SpotDraft
- Leila Banijamali, CEO of Symbium
- Danielle Benecke, Co-Founder of Baker McKenzie Machine Learning Venture
Excited? So Are We!
Join us as we crank it up a notch, ready for the big day! Check out our previous blogs for more on our amazing sponsor line-up.
Find out more about our speakers on our website or do some light pre-reading and check out our latest Let’s Talk Legal Tech Blog – Making Sense of the Metaverse and regulating it!
Stay on top of all the latest happenings in the rapidly evolving legal tech scene here:
Can’t Make it This Time? Check Out Our Other Events?
At Cosmonauts, we organise and tailor an array of different events to connect like-minded individuals and to showcase the latest in legaltech, spacetech, IP and much more.
London IP Week is returning for the fifth time this fall from the 19th – 21st of September at etc. Venues, St Paul’s London. Whether you’re a new or familiar face, you are so welcome to join us at our three day conference. It’s an unmissable opportunity to network and get up to date on all of legal tech’s latest in the heart of London!
Can’t wait? In the meanwhile, check out our most recent law related conference Future Lawyer Week – an outstanding three-day event that took place last May!
Categorised in: Uncategorized